Ingenia’s roots go back well over 40 years, when owner Joe Racanelli opened his first company in the sheet metal industry. Ingenia have established themselves as THE North American quality reference for all air handlers’ requirements, from traditional to fully integrated systems with controls and piping. Our fields of application cover health sciences (hospitals and research labs), pharmaceutical, education, food processing, office buildings, and industrial. We have also developed a strong expertise in niche applications such as museums, symphony halls, and jobsite assembled AHU’s.
- Full Custom, Modular/Semi-Custom, Built-in-Place
- Air-Cooled & Water-Cooled DX AC
- Indirect or Direct Fired Gas Heaters
- Heat / Energy Recovery
- Hydronic piping manifolds or complete hydronic piping networks
- Programmable Microprocessor controls
- Water-Source Heat Pumps
Partner with us today.
Need an HVAC solution? Contact us for a quote.